What are the categories of pencil pants?
Jean pencil pants
Because bull-puncher fabric can slant a little bit harder commonly a few (of course, soft and hard degree still depends on wash craft), the more firm and firm fabric has the effect of model form more, can cover leg ministry small shortcoming.
Twill pencil pants
The fabric is actually a kind of denim, which belongs to the woven fabric.Why is it called "color cow"?Because this kind of material is often used to make pencil pants, and the craft USES the jeans special car suture way, such as the double line of the doormat, the color bright line and so on, also can increase the watch pocket decoration, let it look jeans effect.
Pencil pants made of twill jeans are softer and more elastic than jeans, are more comfortable to wear and can be made in a lot of colors.But the durability is less than the cowboy, and the craftsmanship is more limited.But fabric prices are relatively affordable, and learning the craft of jeans has meant that twill has replaced much of denim on the low and middle end of the market.
Ripped pencil pants
This element is also very popular, but it may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, the shop owner should control the percentage of items with the broken element in his selection.
Contact us email:email@example.com
- How To Prevent Jeans From Fading
- Why Are The Styles Of Internationally Renowned ...
- What Is Jogging Pants? What Are The Characteris...
- How Did The Overalls Become Hot Style Today?
- Why Do You Buy So Many Pants? A Bunch Of Foot P...
- 4 Tips On Wearing A Bunch Of Pants
- How To Choose The Color Of Jeans?
- What Are The Misconceptions That Consumers Gene...
- In What Ways Do You Usually Check The Quality O...
- What Are The Main Means Of Adulteration Of Fabr...
- What Are Cigarette Pants?
- What Are The Straight Canister?
- What Are The Flared Trousers?
- How About Wide-legged Pants?
- What's The Difference Between Jumpsuits And Sus...
- What Fabric Is Comfortable To Wear In Summer?
- How To Judge The Comfort Of Clothes And Whether...
- 2.How To Judge The Comfort Of Clothes And Wheth...
- How To Look Good With Slim Jeans?
- What Are The Differences Between Casual Pants?