The collocation method of dress color
(1) upper and lower: dignified, generous, tranquil and serious
(2) up and down: lively, lively, cheerful and confident
(3) when the top is highlighted: the trousers are a little darker than the top
(4) when trousers are highlighted: the coat is a little darker than the trousers
(5) green color is difficult to match, and it can be combined with coffee color in the costume
(6) when the coat has a horizontal pattern, pants cannot wear vertical stripes or plaid
(7) the top has vertical pattern, and the trousers should avoid horizontal stripes or checks
(8）There are variegated colors on the top and solid colors should be worn on the trousers
(9) when trousers are variegated, tops should be avoided
(10) when the jacket pattern is large or complex, wear a solid color trouser suit
(11) when the middle color is a combination of solid colors and solid colors, it should be accompanied by small accessories
- How To Prevent Jeans From Fading
- Why Are The Styles Of Internationally Renowned ...
- What Is Jogging Pants? What Are The Characteris...
- How Did The Overalls Become Hot Style Today?
- Why Do You Buy So Many Pants? A Bunch Of Foot P...
- 4 Tips On Wearing A Bunch Of Pants
- How To Choose The Color Of Jeans?
- What Are The Misconceptions That Consumers Gene...
- In What Ways Do You Usually Check The Quality O...
- What Are The Main Means Of Adulteration Of Fabr...
- How To Choose Your Pants？
- How Are Yoga Pants Different From Leggings?
- How To Wear Yoga Pants To Work part 1？
- What‘s The Ninth Pants’
- How To Wear Pants？
- 2.How To Wear Pants？
- If You Have Short Legs?
- If Your Legs Are Thick,how To Choose Pants?
- If You Are O-leg Or X-leg,how To Choose?
- What's The Harem Pants