1. look at the cloth.
Tight pants are of good quality and are they all cotton.
2. look at work.
Are there many threads? Are the threads dense and neat? Whether the trousers feet and waist stitches are double-threaded or not, we should be careful without the above features.
3. Look in the front pocket of tights
Whether the cloth in the trousers pocket is fuzzing or not, the fuzz ball is a waste material very often.
4. watch version
Put your pants flat to see if they are symmetrical.
5. look at the color.
Whether it is symmetrical or not, whether there are flaws, flower spots, color difference, etc. Buy pants with brighter colours and softer feel when you buy them. At the same time, tear them gently with your hands at the foot of the pants. If they break, you'd better not buy them.
6. hand feel.
High-quality tights feel soft after washing and stone grinding, with a plump cloth surface and a remarkable velvety feel.
Previous: No Information
- How To Prevent Jeans From Fading
- Why Are The Styles Of Internationally Renowned ...
- What Is Jogging Pants? What Are The Characteris...
- How Did The Overalls Become Hot Style Today?
- Why Do You Buy So Many Pants? A Bunch Of Foot P...
- 4 Tips On Wearing A Bunch Of Pants
- How To Choose The Color Of Jeans?
- What Are The Misconceptions That Consumers Gene...
- In What Ways Do You Usually Check The Quality O...
- What Are The Main Means Of Adulteration Of Fabr...