Tight pants, also known as internal trousers, are from the waist to the feet of tight trousers. Because it is dressed in a way similar to pantyhose, it is also known as the inner lap socks, bottomless socks.
In the early 1980, women were fashionable to wear tights for fitness and aerobic exercise. In the 2005, the fashion trend is to wear miniskirts with black tights. There is also called "Inside lap socks", the type belongs to pantyhose, is unable to cover the foot of the socks, wearing the sock mouth roughly between the knee to the ankle. Same as pantyhose, a lot of material, there are cotton, nylon, wool blended and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- jean pants
- The history of the jeans
- The characteristics of jeans
- Introduction to Casual trousers
- The collocation of casual pants
- Introduction of cargo pants
- Featured Elements of cargo pants
- The benefits of running in sports tights
- Tips for choosing jeans
- Fabric of jeans
- How do jeans distinguish between men's and wome...
- How to maintain the pants
- How to care for jeans?
- Jeans care
- women nine points pants and shoes