1, the basic washing method
A. Dark jeans should be kept in the original color with white vinegar + water (white vinegar: water, 1:20) or soaked in salt water for about 20-30 minutes before the first time.
B. Dark and light colors are washed separately: mixing together will cause color to be dyed.
C. Do not use bleach. Washing with washing powder without enzyme-added blue particles, because the enzyme-added washing powder has a bleaching effect, which has an effect on the color of the jeans.
D. Avoid direct sunlight exposure: direct sunlight exposure will cause severe oxidation and fading.
E. Drying in a ventilated place: Non-ventilating will make the trousers not easy to dry and will produce odor.
F. Wash as much as possible on the reverse side.
2, the basic maintenance method
A. Dark cotton jeans should be worn 3-5 times or once a week.
B, light color: white, khaki, camel color, depending on the pollution situation. The best cleaning time for jeans is 6-12 months.
C. With the following tips, the new primary (dark blue) jeans can be filled with a natural fading effect, similar to second-hand trousers or old-fashioned trousers.
1. It is not necessary to clean the water, as long as it endures the smell (the jeans that Kimura Takuya maintains are not washed for more than two years).
2. When wearing on the body, rub the surface of the trousers with your hands. This will naturally oxidize the jeans where it comes into contact with the body, resulting in fading and slight oil ester.
Related Industry Knowledge
- jean pants
- The history of the jeans
- The characteristics of jeans
- Introduction to Casual trousers
- The collocation of casual pants
- Introduction to Tight Pants
- Introduction of cargo pants
- Featured Elements of cargo pants
- The benefits of running in sports tights
- Tips for choosing jeans
- How to care for jeans?
- Jeans care
- women nine points pants and shoes
- Nine pairs of pants and what clothes to wear（I）.
- Nine pairs of pants and what clothes to wear（II）